ORGANIC AND BOTANIC SKINCARE REVIEW



I was sent these amazing products from Organic & Botanic a little while ago and I decided to use them daily for just over a month and tell you my full, honest review on them.

I have very dry skin so I am always striving for a good moisturiser that hydrates my skin without it being too heavy and clogging up my pores. This is a real struggle because as soon as people hear that I have dry skin they always recommend the THICKEST moisturiser they can find that supposedly "sinks into your skin and leaves your skin moisturised and hydrated" when really it makes me a greasy mess covered with congested skin and spots! Not a good look...

SO when Organic & Botanic offered to send me these products out to trial I couldn't refuse, anyone who is obsessed with skin care will understand the excitement of finding new companies and new products. I'm going to start off with my review of the Reviving Night Moisturiser.   




I just want to mention also that this is a VEGAN-friendly company which I love, I'm personally not vegan but one of my closest friends is and she finds it so incredibly hard to find products that are vegan-friendly so some of you may be in the same boat. 

Okay, so I wore this every night for 30 nights and my final review is.....

It's amazing. I genuinely think this is the best night moisturiser I've ever used which is pretty amazing considering my abundance of them! The consistency is quite thick however it's not stodgy or greasy. You only have to use a tad and it really goes a long way. I've hardly made a dent in the pot, I know this will last me a fair while! It really has revived my skin in a way, it definitely doesn't look as dull. I hate this period of time between the summer and autumn because my skin goes so weird but it's definitely helped keep it in check! 

I think this product would actually be really good for all skin types as it's hydrating and reviving without being greasy or drying! I definitely recommend. 

The next thing is the Facial Serum...  






This smells so lush. It's Mandarin Orange Correcting Facial Serum. It's got the perfect fresh scent that you want in skincare but not overpowering. I actually use this under my foundation as a primer as it's got a kind of stickiness to it that really makes the foundation sit well on the skin. 

The packaging for these products is so pretty as well. If you follow me on Snapchat (tmaemakeup) then you probably saw me unbox these and try them out. Unfortunately, my dad threw away the boxes without realising I needed them :( but I've left a link to the website and twitter below where you can see more in-depth about the products ingredients and you can also see other reviews! 

In my opinion, I think these are great skin care products and I'll definitely be purchasing when these babies run out!! 





Thanks for reading,

Tay x 


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig